Roketto is currently seeking a talented web designer and developer.
You have an eye for design, and have an an impressive portfolio of websites you’ve designed and built. You might be an experienced veteran, or an up and coming star in your field. You’ve been involved in web design hell projects more than a few times and you’re comfortable educating clients, and ensuring your design maintains a high level of integrity even in challenging situations. You must be someone who simply “gets it”, and is comfortable taking the design lead on larger scale projects in web, UI/UX, and print.
We service several clients across many different verticals, so you must have strong time management skills and an efficient work style. You will work closely with our development team and dedicated project manager.
We are looking for someone with minimum 6 months experience in the field (or a real talent fresh out of school) who can hit the ground running. Training will be minimal as we need someone to help us out immediately with our current projects. You should enjoy solving problems independently and keeping up to date with the newest design trends.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Understanding of importing & exporting MySQL databases
- Setting up WordPress websites from scratch
- Experience with media queries and building responsive websites
- Excellent at solving the challenges of cross browser rendering (desktop [IE, FF, Chrome, Safari] and mobile[iOS, Android])
- PASSIONATE about evolving design trends and the industry as a whole. You know who many of the top players are and follow their work closely.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Accountability: No excuses or blaming others. We all make mistakes, and need someone who will learn from their experiences.
- Enthusiasm: Your upbeat personality is one of your best strengths, and you don’t shy away from new challenges; you thrive on them.
- Attitude: the #1 quality we look for when hiring at Roketto. We are seeking people who can work through problems with unwavering positivity.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop-in resumes will not be accepted. Compensation will be determined based on experience. If we are interested we will contact you for an interview. Thank you to all who apply.