Roketto is currently seeking a talented full-time web designer and developer.
You have an eye for design, and have an impressive portfolio of websites you’ve designed and built. You have at least 2 years experience and have been involved in web design hell projects more than a few times and you’re comfortable educating clients, and ensuring your design maintains a high level of integrity even in challenging situations. You must be someone who simply “gets it”, and is comfortable taking the lead on larger scale web projects.
We service several clients across many different verticals, so you must have strong time management skills and an efficient work style. You will work closely with your dedicated project manager.
We are looking for someone with minimum 2 years experience in the field who can hit the ground running. You should enjoy solving problems independently and keeping up to date with the newest design trends.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Understanding of importing & exporting MySQL databases
- Setting up WordPress websites from scratch
- Experience with media queries and building responsive websites
- Excellent at solving the challenges of cross browser rendering (desktop [IE, FF, Chrome, Safari] and mobile[iOS, Android])
- PASSIONATE about evolving design trends and the industry as a whole. You know who many of the top players are and follow their work closely.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management skills.
At Roketto, we hire, fire and reward based on our 4 core values. You must be aligned with the following values:
Accountability: No excuses or blaming others. We do what we say we will do.
Excellence: Being your best-self and performing at your highest level.
Integrity: Contributing to a work environment that honours and respects everyone involved.
Autonomy: Must be able to self direct and demonstrate initiative.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop-in resumes will not be accepted. Compensation will be determined based on experience. If we are interested we will contact you for an interview. Thank you to all who apply.